1. Crisp Autumn Air
2. Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips (with Milk)
3. Restaurant Hopping with friends (kind of like a progressive dinner – you meet at a restaurant and hang out until you think they are tired of you, then move on to the next. For us that usually involves three restaurants – Dinner, Dessert then a drink or snack at the third one.) This is a good thing to do with friends from a distance – you can meet halfway and have a nice visit.
4. A quiet lazy day at home (wearing pajamas all day, optional).
5. Bubble Baths
6. Curious George (click here for a sweet curious moment)
7. The stained glass window from the church I attended as a teenager
8. Taking drives, destination unknown
9. Chocolate – Ruth Hunt Candies Melt-Aways are pretty awesome. I just discovered these last year about a half hour from where I live. This is dangerous.
10. Front Porch Swings
Reflecting in Grace,
5 thoughts on “(more) Random Favorites II – 31:22”
I love #8. After you went to college, I think the number of mystery destination drives increased 10-fold. I remember so many roads where dad got “lost” and depended on us to find things to let us know we were okay, such as an abandoned train engine.
I remember that on drives if we weren’t sure which way to turn we always said left. So now when I’m out and about with Rocky I tell him when in doubt turn left. It works 50% of the time. 🙂
Your front porch is so pretty and inviting! Check on all your items except the salt and vinegar chips (which I love, but with milk?). Hummmm. I may give that a go just to see what it tastes like.
Thanks! And the milk with chips may not be for everyone! 🙂