1. Crisp Autumn Air
2. Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips (with Milk)
3. Restaurant Hopping with friends (kind of like a progressive dinner – you meet at a restaurant and hang out until you think they are tired of you, then move on to the next. For us that usually involves three restaurants – Dinner, Dessert then a drink or snack at the third one.) This is a good thing to do with friends from a distance – you can meet halfway and have a nice visit.
4. A quiet lazy day at home (wearing pajamas all day, optional).
5. Bubble Baths
6. Curious George (click here for a sweet curious moment)
7. The stained glass window from the church I attended as a teenager
8. Taking drives, destination unknown
9. Chocolate – Ruth Hunt Candies Melt-Aways are pretty awesome. I just discovered these last year about a half hour from where I live. This is dangerous.
10. Front Porch Swings
Reflecting in Grace,