Today is the end of the 31 days of writing. I am patting myself on the back just a little that I made it for the entire 31 days. I wasn’t sure what direction to go for my last post in this series. I thought it should be something profound or gasp worthy. You know, go out with a bang! So you’d come back for more. The truth is, I still have lots of favorites marinating around in the back of my head and I couldn’t quite choose just one. I thought about a list of my favorite quotes, or talking about my favorite ice cream. Finally, I decided to just go with another list of random favorites.
1. Current favorite ice cream – Kroger Private Selection Denali Caramel Caribou Ice Cream. You can thank me later. After you have experienced it’s smooth creamy decadence.
2. One of my favorite magazines – Country Living. I first fell in love with CL in my early 20’s when I was in full mode country decor phase. In many ways I guess I would still be somewhat of a country decor gal, but not so much the layered country look. Although if you came to my house right now you’d probably tell me it looked layered. In recent years CL has gone with a simple, clean, crisp country look for the most part. And they have kept up with the current trend of going vintage to re-purpose items.
3. One of my favorite decorating elements is old windows:
4. Using white lights and tulle to decorate for Christmas and silver ornaments:
5. My favorite Italian Restaurant – Melini Cucina. We have eaten there several times and have never been disappointed. The food is well worth the wait and everything I have tried has been wonderful. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it.
6. In closing I will leave you with a few of my favorite quotes:
7. And a favorite scripture quote – I discovered this one several years ago and I thought it was good advice:
Enjoying favorites in grace,
Teresa (Sadie Grace)
3 thoughts on “(more) Random Favorites III – 31:31”
Well done, TTH. I’ve enjoyed following along these 31 days and have learned a lot from you. 🙂 The mantle is lovely – – I wouldn’t have thought of draping one with tulle. My husband loves caramel ice cream, so will have to check out that brand at Kroger. Kudos, again, and keep up the interesting and fun posts.
Thanks for keeping up with me! It has been fun. Your comments have encouraged me. When you know people are reading, it gives more motivation to keep up with the writing. I probably won’t post everyday going forward, but I’m hoping I will post more often than I had been. 🙂