1. I learned that I need to enjoy the journey as well as the destination. Literally and Metaphorically. I am not the best traveler. I love new places, but getting there is not so much fun, especially when it involves rain, hills, curves and big trucks. This truth also hit home metaphorically, during my visit to the Barn with Emily and company. I Learned so much at this event. Still processing.
2. I also learned that I need to accept where I am on the journey. This lesson came via Renee Swope in the words she spoke to me about learning not to “resist or resent”.
3. I learned from my cousin, Tim, that sometimes when the hurt is too much we can soften it with humor.
4. I learned that I like my November to be warmer, rather than colder. The cold weather hit sooner than I would have preferred.
5. I learned that I have too much stuff and should really consider purging. In all honesty, I already knew this, but was given the opportunity this month to learn this lesson again. It is a work in progress.
6. I learned that I love PTX – they are amazing!
To find out what others have learned join the community over at Chatting at the Sky.
Learning in Grace,