The image on the post card was taken when we went to Shaker Village on a Friday night to hear my nephew sing and play some Mountain music. It was truly an inspirational night. The marshmallows were never better and the flames danced with joy.
Dancing in grace,
note: you can click the above picture and the post card to see a larger image.
This is day 9 of a 31 day series. Click image below to go to the series home page.
My sister and I are tag teaming this series, you can click the image below for her home page.
Connecting in grace,
This is day 3 of a 31 day series. Click image to go to the series home page.
1. Crisp Autumn Air
2. Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips (with Milk)
3. Restaurant Hopping with friends (kind of like a progressive dinner – you meet at a restaurant and hang out until you think they are tired of you, then move on to the next. For us that usually involves three restaurants – Dinner, Dessert then a drink or snack at the third one.) This is a good thing to do with friends from a distance – you can meet halfway and have a nice visit.
4. A quiet lazy day at home (wearing pajamas all day, optional).
5. Bubble Baths
6. Curious George (click here for a sweet curious moment)
7. The stained glass window from the church I attended as a teenager
8. Taking drives, destination unknown
9. Chocolate – Ruth Hunt Candies Melt-Aways are pretty awesome. I just discovered these last year about a half hour from where I live. This is dangerous.
10. Front Porch Swings
Reflecting in Grace,
Today is for living. Living is a favorite thing of mine. Who wouldn’t say that? But there is living and there is living. There is the living that is about existing and surviving. We have all experienced that at one time or another in our life.
I’m talking about the really living. Embracing life. Finding purpose in life. Enjoying life. Participating in life. Today I will participate in life and enjoy time with friends at an event that will have my husband on cloud nine. (Read – sports event). I could personally do without the event, but I love my husband and love to see him happy.
It is also an opportunity to spend time with friends from church. That is important to me also. Living is not always about what you are doing, but why you are doing and who you are doing with. Doing life with family and friends is living.
“Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.” I John 4:11
Living in Grace,