I’m feeling a little arbitrary today. Some of my favorites at random…
1. Scent of a new book
2. My husband’s hands when he plays the piano
3. The twilight hour
4. Sound of words when spoken by a true word lover
5. Wind that gentles the leaves just before the rain
7. Long naps
8. Black and White photos that need a home
9. Touch me then try to leave cream
10. Seeing what’s around the next bend
Living in grace,
Teresa (aka Sadie Grace)
Early evening, that time between the end of the long day and the beginning of the nights rest, is my favorite time of day. It is the quiet hour. A time to reflect; to let my soul dream. A time to let go of the cares of the world and soak in the stillness.
As writers we need time to reflect in order to process all that we’ve seen and heard. A time to organize our words so they are ready to be used. A time to sift through the phrases and rearrange them just so.
Shades of Indigo
Indigo hues splash riotously across the melancholy twilight sky;
an artist gone mad midst the shades of dusk.
A fitting departure to the bittersweet time before the dark settles in.
Lights glimmer from humble abodes, sharing the comfort of the night.
I too shall settle in and savor memories of Indigo. (TLH aka Sadie – 11/2009)
Reflecting In Grace,